Sunday, December 7, 2014

Coming Soon!

Bigger and better. We will be providing more information on the markets. Our strategy will be more macro in nature but will not ignore the potential that arises in over-under valued items on any given day.

For the most part this will be a blog which will contain my thoughts on the market for my own benefit. Putting thoughts on a blog just help me stay much more organized and keeps my trading more logical.

Throughout the week I will be posting thoughts on the stock market, currencies, commodities, foreign markets, fixed income markets, and economic results from various countries.

I will also be including tweets that I use to link various articles that I view as relevant to the existing market landscape.

All this and much more...

Stay tuned.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment